16 November 2015

New Beginning

Utrecht, The Netherlands

I'm well aware my last post was from over two years ago. In the interim, I had been living in Utrecht, a small medieval city in the Netherlands. Decartes lived in Utrecht way back when, and, fittingly, I studied philosophy there. A research masters in the History and Philosophy of Science, to be precise. Now I'm back in the United States, putting the finishing touches on my thesis and freelancing as a science writer and editor. I spent some time in my home state of Florida and now I'm living in a small cottage in the middle of nowhere in North Carolina. In the following weeks I will post photos of my time in the Netherlands, Florida and North Carolina. Occasionally, I'll also write posts that contextualize current happenings in science in time and space (society). Wish me luck.

3 comments:

2009 DREAM October 24, 2017 at 4:26 PM  

Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. stock vectors

pheobe22 March 7, 2018 at 12:17 PM  

Your articles are very well written and unique. https://magesolar.com/best-hanging-solar-lights/

Sophie Grace October 23, 2019 at 5:56 AM  

This post is very interesting, I like the design of this table. I will always come to visit after. profile picture