20 May 2009

Week Seven

Regionals- Every week two crews are sent out of the area to survey owl territories, camp, and get little sleep. I think I have to upgrade from my Walmart sleeping bag.





Silhouettes- This was the craziest nest tree I've seen so far. It's like the million dollar mansion of the owl world.





The Ocean and the Mother-My mother came to visit this weekend. She stays through the week and next weekend were off to San Francisco.

This photo is obviously out of focus, but for some reason I liked it.










The Redwoods and the Mother- On Sunday we went down to Humboldt Redwoods State Park and drove down the Avenue of the Giants.















Wine.





Flowers.


I don't usually take pictures of flowers unless they are especially special. :) I thought this rose made the cut.

0 comments: