02 April 2009

Gainesville

I just drove just over 4000 miles from Gainesville, Fl to Salyer, CA for an internship studying the spotted owl. It all started in Gainesville, hence my first post. These photos were taken in the few weeks before I left for the trip. Tim accompanied me for 3700 miles, and last 300 I did by myself.

The American terrain has rooted itself deep in my heart and mind. I've finally SEEN this bellowing expanse we call our country. Before I could only imagine what it would be like. San Francisco was the cherry on top. One day I'm going to live there, and bring all my friends, and there'll be flowers in our hair.

More photos to come soon.




Cherice love





Fire truck number one

My three-legged friend. If he can survive with three legs, I can surely survive without cell reception and fast internet.


My award-winning photograph. :)

1 comments:

Steph G. April 3, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

beautiful photos by a beautiful lady!