16 July 2007

To the South of Paris un autre fois.


Oh my little lizard friend, how I miss you...This was the first lizard I have ever seen in France. It was a big moment. Now I can live in France someday, because if they didn't have lizards it could never been possible.
I looked him up. He's some sort of rock lizard. There are many different species and they all sort of look the same, but I figured out the genus at least.
Catherine's magnificant backyard. Curious father, happy catherine, confused mother.
Catherine

I'm not sure why I like this photo, but I do. I was spying on my father eating his dessert, very delicious homemade dessert.

1 comments:

Tim Hussin July 17, 2007 at 3:29 AM  

Those are awesome. I really love the last picture. Beautiful composition. That place looks really pretty. I like the layered picture with your mom, aunt and dad. It really gives me a sense of what it's like there. With the white picnic cloth and the wine and delicious food. The lizard is nice too...