24 June 2007

On a mountain there lies the Sacred Heart

Today I went to the Dali museum here in Paris, and also Sacre Coeur. They are both located in Montmarte, which is the highest area in Paris, hence the great view of the city.
I can't believe someone actually paintballed the sacre coeur.

The view...
The shear magnitude of people...and I like the birds in the photo.

With the church, comes the nun...

Seeing all the nuns actually made me think of how crazy it would be to be one. I can't even fathom it. Imagine me a nun, I laugh...

2 comments:

Tim Hussin June 24, 2007 at 8:38 PM  

I like all of them a lot. The birds in that one shot are neat. The lady's hand, the hands coming from nowhere and the nun is hot. I think you'd make a hot nun.

Anonymous June 25, 2007 at 5:09 PM  

ahh I laugh harder...