31 May 2007

And the first thing I saw was lettuce in the streets








It's funny that I didn't even have to go looking for things to take pictures of, they were right in front of my hotel. I stayed in a hotel the first night because my room wasn't ready yet. I was coming back from walking around the city there was this hunched over lady dressed all in black, putting heads of lettuce in specific formations. Everyone kept asking her what the hell she was doing, but she wouldn't answer. When I was coming back to the hotel later, there was a message written on the street saying something about peace, no fighting, you know, the most typical reason someone would be putting lettuce in the streets.



2 comments:

Tim Hussin June 1, 2007 at 1:20 AM  

frenchies...

Luanne Dietz June 4, 2007 at 2:21 AM  

Gotta love the French..lol.. Glad to see you shootin little lady;)